Challenge Poverty in Scotland? Aye, we can!
- Poverty exists in Scotland and affects us all
- Poverty can be solved by boosting incomes and reducing costs
- Solving poverty is about ensuring we can all participate in society
The Poverty Alliance will give all the support they can to help you participate in the Week. This support will include:
- Promote your activity through local media, social media and our event calendar
- Provide free training on media and how to build support for the solutions to poverty
- Give individualised advice. (Email Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide social media graphics, media templates and petition letters (find them here)
Challenge Poverty Week is a real, practical opportunity to build a stronger movement against poverty and demonstrate our values of justice and compassion. At a time when life is becoming tougher for many people, it is vital that we build support for solving poverty.
For further information about Challenge Poverty Week please contact the Poverty Alliance directly.