The Household Hardship Fund is now open!
Please note that if your group received funds in the previous round (November/December 2022), you are not eligible to apply again. This is to ensure that the money supports as many different communities as possible.
If you had started an application on the system, but had not submitted it before the fund was paused, you will be able to go back to that draft application using your log in details once the fund opens again on 10 January.
If your group applied in the previous round and did not receive funding, you can re-apply if you have been able to fully address the feedback given as to why the first application was not successful.
- The purpose of the Household Hardship Fund is to provide small grants to charities and community groups across Scotland who can pass the funding on directly to families and individuals on low incomes.
- Groups can apply for up to £5,000 to provide families and individuals with cash or vouchers to meet pressing needs such as food, fuel, household items or clothing.
- All funds must be passed on to families and individuals by 30 June 2023.
- Please only apply for the amount of money that you are confident you can distribute by 30 June 2023. The minimum your group can apply for is £500.
The Fund aims to reach groups who:
- Have strong local relationships with people in the community.
- Are already supporting people in their communities on low incomes.
- Have an annual income of less than £100,000, not including any COVID emergency grants your organisation received.
Find out more – https://www.corra.scot/grants/household-hardship-fund/