SURF’s work is based on the knowledge and experience of our cross-sector membership of over 250 organisations.
By joining SURF, your support will help us to continue to be an effective catalyst for improving all our efforts in regenerating Scotland’s disadvantaged communities.
Membership privileges include:
- Networking opportunities at SURF events
- Raise the issues that matter to you in focused discussion sessions
- Share news and events via the SURF website
- Get connected to an influential network of policymakers and practitioners
- Contribute to SURF network responses to policy consultations
- A complimentary invitation to the SURF Conference
- 33% discount on seminars, conferences & study visits
- Advance notice and priority access for free events
- Access to the Scotregen policy journal and other SURF publications
- Receive items of interest through direct member communications
Click here for further details on the costs and benefits of SURF membership.
Click here to join SURF via our online application form.