Exclusively for Chief Executive Officers in the Third Sector. Sessions running in Glasgow and Edinburgh.The Social Enterprise Academy is pleased to announce a powerful new leadership experience offering the unique opportunity to collaborate with fellow Chief Executive Officers. Built on the values of the Third Sector and focused on delivering outcomes, this programme will support you as you deal with a range of staff, client, and stakeholder expectations and plan for the future.
Grounded on recent research into Third Sector leadership undertaken by Durham University and the University of Dundee, the programme will support you to tackle current challenges and explore the key leadership skills that the sector and your organisations require in order to thrive.
This is a 6 day programme delivered over three modules. Each module will be hosted at a different organisation with a story to tell, offering you the opportunity to learn about the organisation’s journey and innovation, during the course of the module.
- Enhance your understanding of who you are as a leader and what you stand for
- Strengthen your leadership resilience, impact and contribution
- Collaboratively explore how to meet your organisational challenges and opportunities
- Develop your confidence to work innovatively with stakeholders, partners and your Board
- Build a community of supportive fellow Chief Executives working for social change
Further Information can be found in the document below