Peter Brett Associates LLP (PBA) is a leading consultancy delivering development and infrastructure projects. They provide trusted advice to clients and together create better places for the communities in which we live. Their contribution to regeneration and development in Scotland is ever expanding and are looking for someone to join their team in Glasgow to provide a broad range of economic advice to our clients in support of their development and strategy ambitions.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside acknowledged expertise in a truly multi-disciplinary business environment. Their economics, planning, transport and civils teams emphasise an integrated approach so you will be involved in a wide range of projects: whether making the case for regional and sector Growth Deals, strategic infrastructure, helping to plan and deliver University and College expansion, major housing, commercial, leisure and retail projects or in supporting on and offshore renewable energy development. While the position will be based in Glasgow, you will have opportunities to work in urban and rural environments across the UK.
You are likely have up to 3 years post graduate experience in an economics / development environment, marshalling economic arguments in making the case for development and / or policy. You will be an important to part of the team delivering excellence for clients.
- Reinforce the economics team in Scotland in response to a combination of existing workloads, emerging City Deal opportunities and making the economic case in support of client’s development ambitions
- Project support through analysis and delivery; private and public sector engagement & consultation
- Contributing to and implementing bid and research methodologies
- Working with other members of the team to maintain and build positive client relationships
- Understanding and experience of operating in the Scottish market
- Economics, development or related degree
- Experience of public and private sector requirements, economic impact assessments and appraisals, business case development
- A good understanding of economic principles associated with development and infrastructure
- Good communication, orally and in writing.
Peter Brett offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
PBA provides significant opportunity for career progression and personal development through delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. They provide a friendly and supportive environment to help employees attain their personal career goals.
To find out more about PBA and see the range of exciting projects we are involved in please visit http://peterbrett.com/
Please apply via this link
PBA is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities