Peter Brett Associates contribution to development and regeneration is ever expanding and they’re looking for someone to join their Glasgow team, helping to provide high quality economic advice to =clients in support of their development and strategy ambitions.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside acknowledged expertise in a truly multi-disciplinary business environment. Their economics, planning, transport and civils teams emphasise an integrated approach so you will be involved in a wide range of projects: whether making the case for regional and sector Growth Deals, strategic infrastructure, helping to plan and deliver University and College expansion, major housing, commercial, leisure and retail projects or in supporting on and offshore renewable energy development.
You will have opportunities to work in urban and rural environments across the UK
You may have 2-3 years post graduate experience in an economics / development environment, marshalling economic arguments in making the case for development and / or policy. You will be an important part of the team delivering excellence for their clients.
- Reinforce their economics team in Scotland in response to a combination of existing workloads, emerging City Deal opportunities and making the economic case in support of their client’s development ambitions
- Project support through analysis and delivery; private and public sector engagement & consultation
- Contributing to and implementing bid and research methodologies
- Working with other members of the team to maintain and build positive client relationships
- Understanding and experience of operating in the Scottish market
- Economics, development or related degree
- Experience of supporting private and public sector developments, economic impact assessments and appraisals, business case development
- A good understanding of economic principles associated with development and infrastructure
- Good communication, orally and in writing.
If this sounds like it might be you and you wish to apply please follow the link below